- Total 6 years of Business analysis experience in Product and Service based Information Technology companies.
- Experience in multiple domains like Automobile, Farm, Medical-education, Social Bookmarking application, Website designing, Digital Marketing.
- Broad experience in working with multiple Mobile application development technologies like PWA, Hybrid and Native application
- Extensive experience in working with cross-function teams like UI-UX, Development and Project Management teams.
- More than 4 years of experience in creating wireframes and mockups in Axure.
- Working in an Agile-Scrum environment as a Business Analyst for 5 years.
- In addition to the BA duties, overtook additional responsibilities as a proxy product owner, UI coordinator and assistant to the project manager.
- Participating in agile scrum methodology in various ceremonies as a proxy product owner (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, and Product Backlog). Providing product demos and presentations.
- Proactively take part in the QA process in addition to user acceptance testing.
- Handled business requirements from end to end activities such as creating a business case, requirement elicitation, analysis, scoping, visual prototyping, defining user experience, documentation, creating user stories, requirement walkthroughs, closely coordinating with development and testing teams.
- Introduced automation in social media marketing
- Initiated and managed in-house tool for creating hundreds of landing pages on the fly; saving hundreds of man-hours of work
- Handled multiple geographically distributed team on day to day basis
Skills & Abilities
- Rapid Application
- Atlassian Confluence
- Atlassian JIRA
- Mind Maps
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Axure RP
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Keyword Research
- On-Page Optimization
August 2018 to Current | Extentia Information Technologies Pvt Ltd, Pune
Software development, Enterprise Mobility Solutions, and UI UX design services
MahindraSYouV (Progressive Web App in ReactJS)
DigiSense (Progressive Web App in Angular-Ionic with Backend consuming data from IoT devices)
GRDC-NVT (Angular .Net project from Australian Government)
HumSafer (Native Android Application)
Forbes Marshall Sales App (Hybrid Mobile Application based in Xamarin)
Digitate Cognitive Procurement (UX and UI project for TCS-Cubo)
MarTech Advisory (UI and UX project)
Handle big clients like Mahindra & Mahindra and GRDC (Australian Government)
Creating a request for proposals in a short duration.
Creating user journeys, mind maps, information architecture, flow diagrams, and wireframes.
Maintaining Requirement scope document, Identifying change requests.
Giving demos to the client and getting sign off.
Managing Confluence and JIRA on a daily basis.
February 2015 to July 2018 | Anzu Technologies Pvt Ltd
Product development company
Content curation and sharing platform for medical professionals and resident members
Video-based social bookmarking tool for clipping, sharing and organizing videos
AnzuMedical – Radar, CNS, Quest, AnzuRep (Angular .Net for Responsive Web App and Swift for iOS apps and CMS based in PHP Zend)
Kloojj (Hybrid Mobile App based in Angular Ionic)
Communicate client’s business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models.
Translate stakeholder requirements into tangible deliverables such as functional specifications, user cases, epics, user stories, workflow diagrams
Actively participating in Story sizing, Daily Stand-Ups.
Creating and maintaining requirements in JIRA and Confluence.
Developed customer-facing wireframes by capturing business requirements for stakeholders.
Assumed UX analyst & UI coordination responsibilities in addition to BA duties soon after joining the project team.
Provided status updates on a regular basis to Higher Management during weekly status meetings.
Proactively work with developers and QAs
Facilitate weekly meetings with clients to document requirements and explore potential solutions.
January 2014 to February 2015 | ZoomYourTraffic Web Solutions Pune
Project Delivery Analyst
Digital Marketing and Web Designing
Indiacom.com, Printearly LLC, Automotix, Excelerol.com (Digital Marketing and Website development)
Researched and analyzed business processes and procedures and designed and implemented automated business solutions for clients
Created presentations in a concise & well-researched manner on a new product feature ideas & opportunities by collaborating with product owners.
Collaborated and negotiated with stakeholders in defining project scope boundaries.
Executed reports on email marketing campaigns including open, click, unsubscribe, and conversion rates
Planned and defined system requirements to Use Case, Use Case Narrative, Use Case Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using StarUML.
Master of Business Administration (Information Systems)
Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology – Pune
August 2011 to July 2013
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science)
AISSMS College of Engineering – Pune
July 2006 to June 2011
Date of Birth:
19 March 1989